January 25, 2012

New Studio

I mentioned my new studio on my previous post and I took some pics to show what it looks like. It's actually the living room, but hey, a girl's gotta have plenty of room to create, so I completely took over that space and turned it into my studio. The challenge is to keep it organized so my family doesn't complain too much, lol! Can you believe I actually found pink trunks to store some of my stuff? Pink! Only my favorite color second only to green. I love it, looks so much better than the ugly plastic storage boxes I had before. I even found a pink area rug, don't ask me how but I did! I just love being there, I completely forget time when I'm in my sacred space...

Have a wonderful and creative week everyone.

xoxo Jade











1 comment:

The Craftaholic said...

awesome looking space! Now I feel inspired to clean out my art closet and make it look pretty again!