March 19, 2012

FlyTribe Blog Hop - Cute shoes


Ok, I'm not even sure how this works, but the Flytribe blog is doing something on cute shoes this week. Wow, it's been a while since I've worn anything other than sneakers, so it was actually really good to wear something different, cute, feminine. My job requires a lot of walking around so I need to wear comfortable shoes or else my back pays the price. But it feels so nice to have something girlie on my feet for a change. Thanks Flytribe for giving me the perfect opportunity to do so. Now I feel like going to the store to get a few new pairs of flats, bright and cheerful!
Have a wonderful week everyone.
Hugs,
Jade

13 comments:

Jacqueline Bryant Campbell said...

I love the little rosettes! That's my kind of shoe.

Susan said...

Very cute but its' sad that not everything cute is comfortable or easy on the back. Glad you got a chance to show them off!

Shells said...

Thanks for joining in on the blog hop and showing us your cute shoes.

Janet said...

They look just as I imagined they would!

Lori Leissner said...

Love! <3

Connie said...

Just found your blog . . . sometimes when you're surfing the web, you hit gold. That's your blog. I love the purity in your character's faces. Oh yes, and the red shoes in this post. I have never met a pair of red shoes that I didn't like. You can not wear a frown when wearing red shoes, that's my opinion. Come on over for a visit, my welcome mat is always out. I'm an artist with many hats . . . I love painting, decorating, photography, paper craft, mix media, and entertaining. Have a great weekend, and keep wearing those pretty shoes. Your newest follower, Connie :)

Ursula Smith said...

Such cute shoes!! I hope you get lots of chances to show them off!

Lori said...

Cute shoes! I love the rosettes/flowers. Too bad they aren't comfortable to wear all the time. I walk everywhere in NYC and I totally understand the need for comfort.

Wini said...

What pretty shoes!! Hope you get to wear them more often.

Carol @ The Red Painted Cottage said...

Love your cute flats, they can go with anything. I'm so happy you joined our blog hop!

Kim Hyer said...

Wow Great shoes! Glad you joined us!

Melanie said...

Cute! So glad you joined us!!

Jevon D. Hayter said...

Great information on this site thanks for sharing!
Crocs Outlet