July 4, 2013

Ten Warning Signs that you're living a Vibrant, Healthy, and Happy Life

Namaste. How happy are you? Here are ten signs that you may be happier than you think. 
Picture
-You get enough sleep and when you wake up in the morning, you have a smile on your face to greet the new day
-The very first thought you have upon waking is how grateful you are for everything in your life
-You ground and center yourself with a few minutes of meditation, or prayer, or just a little quiet moment everyday
-You honor the Divine within you by properly hydrating your body with enough water and nourishing your body with lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, wholesome grains, and lean proteins
-You can't wait to go for a run, swim, yoga class, or any form of exercise you find enjoyable
-You live in the now
-You appreciate what you have and find yourself deeply grateful for all the goodness in your life
-You trust your intuition
-You establish healthy boundaries
-You surround yourself with people that are as happy as you are :)
Picture
How happy are you? What are some things you can do right now to feel more joy in your life? Do more of what makes YOU happy!
Picture
Love and bright blessings

Jade

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My writting makes me happy..being married to my wife makes me happy..listening and creating music also makes me happy..and I am always grateful for everything and everyone in my life..

Unknown said...

My writting makes me happy..being married to my wife makes me happy..listening and creating music also makes me happy..and I am always grateful for everything and everyone in my life..