July 2, 2013

Manifesting your Ideal Life

Namaste



I'm a firm believer that in order for someone to feel truly happy and healthy, they must live in a holistic way. Body, mind, and spirit. You can't have one balanced without the others. How we nourish our bodies, how we hydrate it, how we connect to earth, how strong is our bonds to our community, how we relate to Spirit, how satisfied we feel at work and with what we do for a living, how balanced is our life at home, and how we relate to money are all aspects that need to be in harmony in order for us to lead happy, healthy, and fulfilled lives.

If you, like me, find that some areas have more gaps than others, than the best approach would be to find a way to balance it, to bring it into harmony with the other aspects of your life. And in my opinion, one of the best ways to do that is with the guidance of  someone or a group of people who can give  you motivation and support.


One of the areas that is a source of unhappiness for a lot of us  is the work aspect. We might not find it fulfilling, we might not make enough money, it may be that it is draining the life force out of us. We have dreams of leaving our day jobs and doing something that comes from the heart, that makes us truly happy and satisfied, so when we wake up in the morning we greet the day with a huge grin on our faces because it's the bright start of a whole new world of possibilities doing what we love.

Sometimes that dream is just a fuzzy idea. We don't know exactly what it is that we want to do. We also feel unmotivated without some sort of support to help us bring that idea into life. That's when having a coach makes all the difference.

A few months ago I was in exact the same spot. And that's when I came across Jodi Chapman and Dan Teck of Soul Speak http://www.jodichapman.com/ Jodi and Dan are some of the most amazing, loving, caring, kind persons I've ever met in my life. They genuinely care about people, about bringing them joy, and making their dreams a reality. As a member of their elite mastermind group Soul Shakers http://www.jodichapman.com/soulshakers/ I have been able to, in just a few short weeks, come up with a clear picture of what exactly my dream is, and with the support of Jodi, Dan, and my fellow Soul Shakers, I can stay focused, motivated, an on track with the help of my accountability partners, to make my vision come into fruition.




I am incredibly happy to be a part of the Soul Speak community and a member of the Soul Shakers group. But sometimes you might feel also that you need just a little bit more to really get your goals into gear. Perhaps a one on one relationship. That's when the Magic Formula Coaching comes into the scene. It's a coaching program designed by Dan Teck to help you clarify your dreams and your vision, step into your ideal life, and feel wonderful about it right now, rather than later. Head over to Dan's website Halfway up the Mountain to learn all about Magic Formula Coaching  http://www.halfwayupthemountain.com/





Like I said before, Dan is one of the sweetest, kindest, most caring human beings ever. There's no way you can not love him. His genuine and authentic personality shines right through the screen when Skyping. He really makes you feel like you can do anything you want, that your dreams will absolutely turn into reality! And right now Dan is offering the Magic Formula Coaching program for a ridiculously low introductory price http://www.halfwayupthemountain.com/ but this offer will end soon, so check out the details and book a 15 minute appointment with Dan to learn more about the program. You can choose phone or Skype, but I highly recommend Skyping if you have it so you can feel for yourself how I've described him :) You can email Dan to give him a few options of times that you have available so he can schedule the appointment and let him know that I sent you :) Trust me, you will love Dan and the program! dan@soulfuljournals.com







There's plenty of happiness, abundance, and prosperity for all of us. Living our dream lives is our birthright, not the privilege of a few. All we need to manifest this ideal life is a little guidance and support. Are you ready to live the life you are meant to live? I am!


Bright Blessings,
Jade

5 comments:

Musings of a Bipolar Mama said...

I agree that everything needs to be balanced in order for you to live a truly healthy life. It's so hard these days when people are stuck working in jobs they hate because of the economy, or are struggling with disease that leads to depression or worse. I may check out your links, I'm working on bringing my dreams into fruition, but I'm a doomed to fail kind of person, I tend to self sabotage things that are important to me and I'd love to be able to change that.

Kathy Hadley said...

Yes, some times people need help with aligning to Universal Laws. It is really much easier and simpler than most people realize.

You see, you do not have to make balance happen. Just like the Law of Attraction is working all the time, so is The Law of Balance.

It is natural to attract to us what we want and it is natural for all things to be balanced. Most people just don't see how they are totally out of alignment with these and other Laws all the time.

I'm glad that you have found something that works for you.

:-)

Kathy

kathyhadleylifecoach.com

Nicky Kriel said...

Yes, you are right there is abundance all around us. Good luck on journey making your Dreams a reality.

Nicky

Jodi Chapman said...

I am so touched by this post, Jade! I feel so blessed to have met you, and I love that you're reaching your dreams! You have such a sweet, wise soul, and Dan and I both are grateful that you're a part of our lives. XO

Unknown said...

Anche questo post lo condivido pienamente e ti assicuro che ti seguo con interesse. Tutto quello che sai dove lo leggi?
marghe