July 1, 2013

Ultimate Blog Challenge


Happy July everyone! So excited about day one of The Ultimate Blog Challenge. 31 days of writing a blog post every day. This is a challenge that happens quarterly, January, April, July and October and I don't want to miss this one! The goal is to write and share a new blog post every day for the next 31 days. Why did I join? Here are some of the reasons:

-To create a daily habit
-To exercise my writing muscles
-To find a voice for my blog and narrow down what it is exactly that I want to write about and who are my readers
-To read other blog posts
-To make connections and interact with other amazing people
-To learn new and exciting things
-To build a following
-To promote my blog
-To bring more traffic to my blog
-To get motivated
-To be accountable
-Heck! Just to have fun!

By signing up, you'll get daily emails with blogging tips and tactics as well as writing ideas. You can also interact with other bloggers on the Facebook and Twitter communities, get your blog listed on the UBC Blog Directory, and just have a ton of fun! There's still time, sign up and start today: http://ultimateblogchallenge.com/

Oh yeah, I joined also because I want to win this pretty ribbon :)


Have a wonderful Monday

Love and Bright Blessings,
Jade